Accommodation & Tariff
Our B&B accommodation is modern, relaxing and comfortable.
All rooms are non-smoking
Your facilities include:
- Double room with Kingsized bed
- Private shower room
- Sitting room, which can be used as a 2nd bedroom for an adult/child.
- Off road parking
- Your own entrance
- Situated on the ground floor
- An area of private garden
Your Sitting room includes:
- Freeview television
- Small fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Games, books and local magazines.
We can also provide on request:
There is a step into the entrance and a step into the Sitting room – the passageway is not wide and may not take a wheelchair.
Please note we do not have baby facilities.
Due to some of our animals roaming free, we can not accept pets.
Breakfast is served in the dining room overlooking the garden and fields and includes eggs from our chickens, ducks or guinea fowl and home made jams when available.
We will always try to accommodate any special dietary requirements - please email to discuss
- Our main bedroom based on two sharing, Inc. breakfast is priced at £42.00 per person per night for 2 or more nights – For one night the price is £44.00 per person per night.
- Single occupancy for the main room - £55.00 per night during the week (Mon-Thurs) and £60.00 at the weekend (Fri-Sun).
- Sitting Room – used as a second bedroom:
For an Adult used as a twin room: £50.00
Used for children:
10 -16 - £30.00 per night
Under 10 - £20.00 per night
We do not have credit card facilities so payment is by cash on the day of arrival or in advance by cheque or bank transfer.
Please let us know when you plan to arrive. Check in is normally after 13.00pm, check out by 10.30 unless by prior arrangement.
We also sell Shetland sheep skins if you are interested - price £50.00 - postage would be extra
The Paddocks B&B, Melbury Abbas, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0DA